Search site

Parenting advice and programmes

What are parenting programmes?

Where else can I get help from?

Our Parenting Practitioner runs programmes to help parents who have problems coping with their child's behaviour.

What are parenting programmes?

Parenting programmes are for families and children who are at risk of becoming involved in anti-social behaviour (ASB) and help them get back on the right path.

For details about our parenting programmes please see our pdf icon Parenting Practitioner service leaflet [5Mb].

For dates, times and venues or to make a referral for a parenting programme please contact us.

Where else can I get help from?

The Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) provides a service to children and young people aged 0-18 who are having problems with their emotional and mental health.

 The Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) is a group of agencies who work together to protect children, young people and vulnerable adults.

For more information, please see their  pdf icon MASH leaflet [640kb]

For more help and advice visit the Nottinghamshire County Council Children's Social Care page or the Family Services page.

We also have many children`s centres around the Mansfield District that you can visit for help and advice.

Contact us Contact us

Powered by GOSS iCM